Quality construction of any type requires quality materials from the foundation up and in Arkansas and surrounding states, Arkansas Aggregates is a name associated with quality aggregate material, and we’ve delivered over 2 million tons of aggregates materials throughout Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, and the Gulf Coast Region.
Here are five reasons contractors love doing business with us (and why you will too):
- Product Quality – At Arkansas Aggregates, we oversee the production of our aggregates materials throughout the process – from obtaining it out of the ground through production to sending it off to your job site. This gives us complete quality control at every step to ensure you get the finest product available.
- Product diversity –
- Our rock is mined from an outcropping of Nepheline Syenite, a hard, gray colored rock formation with visible characteristics of granite. It is widely used in the region.
- We obtain sand from local deposits and processed on site to ensure consistent, construction grade quality.
- We produce and deliver only the finest topsoil for use in applications ranging from industrial fill dirt to your backyard garden.
- We also produce Granufill, a manufactured granular material that is a by-product of crushing rock to produce roofing granules. The result is the combined durability of the rock and angular characteristics of the crushed material, making it a versatile product for a wide arrangement of construction and mixing needs.
- Ease of transportation – Little Rock is a major transportation hub with easy access to road, river, and rail transportation. Wherever you are, we can have your aggregates on the way fast.
- Reputation – Because of the reputation we’ve built, Arkansas Aggregates is an approved materials supplier for the Arkansas Highway and Transportation Dept., the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development, and the cities of Little Rock and North Little Rock, AR.
- Service – We treat our customers as we want to be treated-with integrity, respect, and a commitment to earn your business every time we do business.
Whatever your needs, we can supply it with coarse aggregate, lightweight aggregate, topsoil, sand, or Granufill specified to meet your needs. Call us today at 501-520-0551 or contact us online to get started.